Re: [SLUG] Results of Completely Unscientific New List Vote

I still think if we'd call it [slug-beer] and made it a dicussion list for
where we were drink next it'd have passed unanimously :-)

Btw I hearby claim that's the voting was confusing I meant to vote for
Gore.. an appeal willbe lodged!

:-)

Dan.

http://linux.conf.au/ --