[SLUG] Skywell MagicTV video capture card

Hi,
I saw ur message, at the message board while searching for the Skywell MagicTV card Latest Drivers, I've got this card for long, and was functioning perfectly, (all Image and vidoe captures) when I was using Intel 740 AGP card, but when I cahnged my card to TNT2 M64, its not working well, so I wanted the latest drivers, I would be very thankful if u could help me know where I would find the latest drivers for this card, and just incase if u went thru the same prob, how to sort it out, I'ld really appriciate ur help.
thanks
vj