SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Driver for Ensoniq Maestro 3i PCI audio drive
- To: Jin Ting Liew <jin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Driver for Ensoniq Maestro 3i PCI audio drive
- From: Dean Hamstead <zort@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Feb 2 00:10:02 2001
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: dean@xxxxxxxxxxx
if its supported, alsa will likely cover it
(dont build a box without it)
Jin Ting Liew wrote:
> me again...
> does anyone know where I can find a driver for the laptop sound card
> mentioned in the subject?
> I use Redhat 7 - it's sndconfig program can detect the soundcard, but
> then tells me that it is not supported. Ensoniq has been taken over by
> Creative, but neither make Linux drivers for their hardware. I have
> done some searching on the web for one, but to no avail.
> Does anyone know where I can get a driver for this soundcard?
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> More Info: http://slug.org.au/lists/listinfo/slug