SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] M$ wants the 'help' charities with software
- To: Richard Hayes <nada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] M$ wants the 'help' charities with software
- From: Conrad Parker <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Nov 30 16:38:01 2001
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, cb-nsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 02:04:28PM +1100, Richard Hayes wrote:
> Dear list,
> This is a letter sent to help@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> They are trying to arrange 'around table' discussion, see below.
Very interesting ...
Most of us here would agree that free software is a more appropriate
empowering solution for charity groups.
What avenues are there for local free software community groups (eg. the
LUGs and BSD users groups, Linux Australia and AUUG) to be involved in
the NOIE community access discussions?