Re: [SLUG] OT: Vector data on Sydney CBD

* This one time, at band camp, Terry Collins said:
> Cameron Shorter wrote:
> >
> > Surprise, surprise, there is some free map data.
>
> Okay, send me the dummies guide on how to get it, because I can not find
> any.

OK, you start of at slug, take a right, a left, go past a little church,
take the second left and you end up right at slug-chat.

or should that be..... BEEEEEEERRRRR!!!11!!

Greeno
--
Greeno <tgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
GnuPG Key :  1024D/B5657C8B

Imagine working in a secure environment and finding the string
_NSAKEY in the OS binaries without a good explanation
    -Alan Cox 04/05/2001