[SLUG] Re: OT University or Not

Can we kill this topic I think we are going round and round in circles.
We can see there is a bias on either side of the fence. All we are
really saying is do what is right for you. Try the first year that won't
hurt. Especially given the current economic climate you will be damn lucky
to get any type of job at the moment.

The last of my 2cents worth