SLUG Mailing List Archives
RE: [SLUG] dead video?
- To: "Fox, Michael" <MF180802@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [SLUG] dead video?
- From: David <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Nov 22 11:13:01 2001
- Cc: Damien Elmes <resolve@xxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Since you mentioned it......
[david@fast david]$ uptime
11:10am up 153 days, 21:32
However, there can be OTHER reasons than impressing NT users for not
wanting to reboot.
On Thu, 22 Nov 2001, Fox, Michael wrote:
> Damien sketched into the sand..
> > what some people will do for an uptime ;-)
> Hehe yeah, I grow out of that a while ago now. If I must reboot box to
> install hardware then it must be done. It can always start again. But hey,
> its hard bringing yourself to boot a machine with 100+ days uptime. It
> rather impresses your windows pals :)
> Michael Fox