SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Config'ng /etc/printcap
- To: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Config'ng /etc/printcap
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Nov 19 15:54:01 2001
- Reply-by: Thu Nov 22 15:42:42 EST 2001
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.23i
This one time, at band camp, Howard Lowndes wrote:
>What non-X tool is there to configure /etc/printcap?
>I can't think of any.
Er... vi, emacs, cfengine? :) The printcap manpage is pretty clear.
A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.