Re: [SLUG] Stories of larg-scale desktop Linux adoption?

<quote who="Greg Wright">

> If you want a contact or have a specific request, message me off line and
> I will put you in contact with one of the main project leaders -- he is
> very helpful.

Greg, you fully need to do a SLUG talk at some stage. Topic: Yourself and
all the crazy stuff you get up to with all of these projects!

  For everyone else, Greg is involved in LPI (Linux Professional Institute),
  the Embedded Linux Consortium, and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff I
  haven't heard about from him yet.

Basically, he's got funky toys, and is involved in Free Software education,
which makes him WAY COOL.

- Jeff

--
            o/~ we all live in a yellow subroutine o/~ - auspex