[SLUG] https certificates

All,

this is my first real go at this stuff.
I set up directory tree which I want to have run on a secure level.

Now I tried it with http AND https and both works, what am I doing wrong?

When I enter the page it asks me whether I want to accept the certificate,
which is fine. Yet I get some strange names "SomeOrganisation", "SomeCity"
etc. How do I change that?

jobst

--
Howard's conjecture: The total dinner check of a party eating dutch will never equal the total of what each diner admits to having eaten.

             __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director
   _ _.--'-n_/   Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L
 -(_)------(_)=  +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia