SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] XMMS not working after Ximian Desktop install...
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] XMMS not working after Ximian Desktop install...
- From: Keiran Sweet <keiranj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Nov 13 22:15:01 2001
- Reply-to: keiranj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.2) Gecko/20010726 Netscape6/6.1
I just reinstalled them and reconfigured xmms and it seems to be fine now.
I guess i was jumping the gun a tad posting... ;)
now i am fighting with evolution... :/
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:17:46 +1100 Keiran Sweet wrote:
to bad, except for the one problem that xmms now refuses to work.
I have tried using mpg123 to play the audio files and they work fine and
i have also tried reinstalling xmms via RPM, no luck.
you used ximian rpm's?
[cpaul@desktop cpaul]$ rpm -qa | grep xmms