SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Win2000 Terminal Server software
- To: Peter <peter75@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Win2000 Terminal Server software
- From: Andrew Bennetts <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu Nov 1 19:57:02 2001
- Cc: "slug@xxxxxxxxxxx" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.20i
On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 07:13:15PM +1100, Peter wrote:
> Just a quick note. Can anyone point me in the direction of finding
> client terminal server software for Linux. I have to connect to the
> Windows 2000 terminal server at work, and I was hoping to not have to
> boot into windows just so I can connect to the terminal server.
> Any help would be great.
I've *heard* that the Terminal Services client works fine in WINE, but
have never tried it myself.
It wouldn't surprise me though, apparently MS even supply a Win3.1