Re: [SLUG] presentation software

begin Michael Sztachanski quotation:
> I've used Presentation in StarOffice on a number of occasion. It's
> similar to M$ PowerPoint/Harvard Graphics but not as funky in some
> things, but you can do swips, fades, click trigering, etc. I did some
> nice stuff when I did some presentations with IBM.

You know, I've seen some extremely nice presentations given that other
people did in MagicPoint.  http://www.mew.org/mgp/  I have no experience
with that sort of thing, myself, but the results I saw were quite
impressive.

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window