RE: [SLUG] inetd --> xinetd question

Thanks for the reply Andy,
Didn't make a difference, sorry I should have explained myself better.
The port is open, and contact to the program is made, it just crashes out
with a status error.
I have also thoroughly looked through the xinetd.conf man page, just thought
someone might know the problem as I am new to xinetd.

It might not be xinetd, but that's the first place I thought I might look.

Regards,

Scott