Re: [SLUG] 4x Displays under Linux & X?

On Sat, 22 Sep 2001 01:04:31 +1000
Jeff Waugh <jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your best bet is Matrox. They make the slickest 2D cards, with the best
> image quality. Four a four head setup, you could use two Dualhead G400 or
> G540 cards, or multiple G200's.

Be careful with Matrox. I would recommend the G200 and G400 having owned both.
Avoid the G450 like the plague. I had one and simply could not get it to work.
I ended up selling it and getting a GeForce 2.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Yes it's valid)
When a user mailbombs me with 100,000 messages, we
call it denial of service and the guy can be thrown
in jail.  When 100,000 SPAMMERS send me one mail each,
we call it marketing.