[SLUG] Re: modem escape sequence - it got me.

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, I wrote:

> It would be a major bug in a modem to ignore that requirement.

> So what evil kludge of a modem actually hung up on the '+++' ?

Well strip me naked and paint me purple!!!! MY MODEM has the bug.
Oh the ignominy! My beloved Diamond SupraExpress 56e PRO failed
the ping test. The Mitsubishi Corporation must pay!

   But its been reliable enough. It cant be breaking out into command mode
every time it sees +++. Anyway, I've changed ATS2 in flash, so no need to
put it in the initialisation string. Eh ...it cost $75. WTF. At least it
aint a winmodem.

--
Mike Holland  <myk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
			--==--