From: SMB [mailto:smb13ro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 10 September 2001 4:53 PM
To: SLUG
Subject: Re: [SLUG] [OT] nmap states

i don't want to be rude/mean/bad or anything else, but, besides port
421 which i never really looked up before, port 31337 is the port for
an IRC bouncer, and 12345 and 12346 look terribly like a rootkit
backdoor.  might help if you check these out...

just as Jeff said,    ...
*bounce*bounce*bounce*

SMB