RE: [SLUG] Redhat 7.1 CDs - Now in Newsagents

Sounds like the same pack I got from Everything Linux. Similar price.
It installs OK, very quick method of removing Windows from a machine ;)
(PS you can install it as dual boot of course if you want to).

My only gripe is that it only comes with an installation guide and you
really need a post-installation book if you are new to Linux. Still, about
$25 for a booklet and CDs isn't too bad and no doubt the new user will go on
to getting a users guide later after playing with the desktop for a while.

Regards,

Jill.

--
Jill Rowling, Snr Des. Eng. & Unix System Administrator
Eng. Systems Dept, Aristocrat Technologies Australia

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.