Re: [SLUG] Running Linux from ROM

I had some experience with an embedded system running linux, on a flash
disk, this was recongnized as a standard IDE drive and so, the
implementation have been quite easy.. so, are you talking about a ROM or a
Flash disk ? From there, i do recommend those flash disk, as it seems that
it was at that time (1 year and a half ago), the best solution, and still
seems to be, from my prospective. Otherwise, if it is really a ROM, you'll
have to setup ram drives, etc.. as well as a writable media to backup
state machine informations i guess...

I guess the boot is possible from Bios on that kind of config..

JeF