Re: [SLUG] Corel WordPerfect Office 2000 for Linux (OT)

Your figures are bigger than mine!

RAM 64
Documents around 25 - 30 pages
Graphics around 13
Swap partition 256 MB

I'm using Lyx a lot now, but haven't challenged it much yet.

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Terry Collins wrote:

:Laurie and others with similar experience, could you post sizes please?
:I want to explore if the WP8Linux thing might be fixed by more RAM. At
:this stage, extra RAM is my cheapest option to fix this problem and get
:this project viable again.
:
:For myself, 128Mb of Ram doing a booklet of 100 pages, with 26
:illustrations (all under 200K each) caused problems.
:
:
:

--