SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Gnome & NFS
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Gnome & NFS
- From: Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon Aug 20 22:52:01 2001
- Reply-by: Thu Aug 23 22:48:14 EST 2001
- Reply-to: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.20i
This one time, at band camp, Andy Eager wrote:
>case sawfish). If I log in from say my laptop, (which doesn't have
>sawfish) then I get an error telling me that gnome is running from a
>non-compliant windown manager.
Which wm are you using on the laptop, then? You say they're the same, but
one isn't sawfish?
The only time I've had that error message was when my dotfiles got screwed
up by a faulty hard disk (just recently) -- You may find it's because you
are reading the same conffiles with 2 dfferent versions of gnome.
<Balial> This port may thing it's fortified, butt I seem to be mounting
a pretty good assault