RE: [SLUG] Getting Sendmail to work in 7.1

Today, Bernhard Lüder wrote:

> I changed /etc/mail/sendmail.mc
>
> DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')
> DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=0.0.0.0, Name=MTA')
You can delete this line and it will look at your interfaces and listen to
all of them.

> and also added this (assuming your network is 192.168.0.xxx):
> 192.168.0                       RELAY
and
domain.name.com.au		RELAY

> You might also need (anyone with any thoughts on this?):
> sendmail:ALL
No, unless sendmail supports tcp wrappers.  I don't think it does.

> just added
> FEATURE('relay_entire_domain')
Just watch out, some of these features do compromise security.

tom.
Consultant

AUSSEC    Phone: 61 4 1768 2202
339 Blaxland Rd., Ryde NSW 2112