SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] PBX, VoIP and linux
- To: Anthony Rumble <smilie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] PBX, VoIP and linux
- From: Anand Kumria <akumria@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun Aug 12 10:51:01 2001
- Cc: John Ferlito <johnf@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Sat, Jul 28, 2001 at 01:34:34PM +1000, Anthony Rumble wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, John Ferlito wrote:
> > Has anyone actually attempted anything like this. Do the quicknet crads
> > work in Australia, anyone know where to get them. Or is there other
> > hardware that can do a better job? Something that takes on OnRamp 10
> > would be nice.
> They do, but you wont get them AUSTEL approved to save your life.
I stumbled into OSTEL (Open Source Telecom) at <URL: http://www.ostel.com/>
which mention what cards work under Linux -- dialogic, quicknet and an
Australian company called VoiceTronix.
<URL: http://www.voicetronix.com.au/> it appears that they have some cards
AUSTEL approved -- but only ISA ones atm.