Re: [SLUG] PBX, VoIP and linux

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 03:23:08PM +1000, John Ferlito wrote:
> I've been looking around for something like that over the past few days.
> Main problem is that anything that supports PRI's all seem to be T!
> rather than E1 based.

Strange.  The isdn cards I've seen (a few different brands
admittedly, not dozens) were all just a software config
option to change between T1 and E1 (or TS014 - the PRI one
I can never remember which of 013/014 is BRI/PRI - for that
matter).  Worst case was a firmware update.
So check it's not just that their marketing/brochures etc
are aimed at the yank audience and they just don't bother
mentioning ETSI compatibility.

Dave.