Re: [SLUG] Building a house of cards.

Yup, I have two and they work fine.... (last time I used them which was
a few months back)

Works eactly like a standard keyboard except it is missing a few keys.
So you might want to do a few modmap changes if you want those keys.

The big button marked "delete" where you would expect the "backspace"
button works like backspace. The apple key I think is the same as a
windows key... (at least it was when I plugged mine into a windows box)

The missing bits are from the block of
insert/delete/home/end/pgup/pgdown...  you only have four of those keys....
(i forget which ones) (one of them is marked "help", i think)

-Colin