SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Compiling Apache
- To: Mail List - SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Mail List - CLUG <linux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SLUG] Compiling Apache
- From: Howard Lowndes <lannet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun May 27 20:37:09 2001
I am attempting to compile Apache.
During the ./configure script I have two --add-module clauses both of
which complain that they cannot find the relevant files, yet I am
absolutely positive in knowing that these files exist where they are
defined to exist.
I have tried using both relative and absolute paths to the files, I am
also running the compile as root, so there is no permissions problem.
Howard. LANNet Computing Associates <http://lannetlinux.com>
"We needn't, as socialists, get too concerned about privacy;
it's a bourgeois right, closely allied to the right to private property".
- Former Federal Health Minister Neal Blewett,
addressing the Fabian Society in 1988 in relation to the Australia Card issue.