SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Soundcard config. with Mandrake.
- To: safa5952@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Soundcard config. with Mandrake.
- From: Tom Massey <tom_massey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun May 20 09:08:02 2001
- Cc: slug <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Heya, Linux gurus...a Newbie Question... How can I ascertain
> the type of soundcard (if any) I've got and get it doing it's
> thing? uname doesn't seem to do tell me about soundcards..When
> I installed Mandrake, a soundcard wasn't recognised.
Which version of Mandrake are you using? Have a look at 'DrakConf',
run that from an xterm, or click on Mandrake Control Center. Then
look in the Hardware section. Or possibly Sound if you're using an
older version of Mandrake.