SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Is CVS Pam aware?
- To: Crossfire <xfire@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Is CVS Pam aware?
- From: John Ferlito <johnf@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu May 17 11:18:01 2001
- Cc: Peter Rundle <peter.rundle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.17i
On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 11:00:58AM +1000, Crossfire wrote:
> Peter Rundle was once rumoured to have said:
> > ?
> Uh. Why would it be?
> rsh/ssh usually handle authentication for normal cvs operation, and
> pserver doesn't use the system authentication tables.
It does actuallty. it checks the cvs password file and then either
passwd or shadow.
> Crossfire | This email was brought to you
> xfire@xxxxxxxx | on 100% Recycled Electrons
> SLUG - Sydney Linux User Group Mailing List - http://slug.org.au/
> More Info: http://lists.slug.org.au/listinfo/slug
Senior Engineer - Bulletproof Networks
ph: +61 (0) 410 519 382