SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] vim lockup
- To: Nick Croft <nicko@xxxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] vim lockup
- From: Geoffrey Robertson <hector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed May 16 22:31:01 2001
- Reply-to: hector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 09:55:55PM +1000, Nick Croft wrote:
> > Geoffrey Robertson wrote:
> > > Ocassionally when editing in vim I do a C-X C-S brain fart.
> Why not go the whole way and (in emacs) type `M-x viper-mode' ?
> Then you can use vi commands && emacs key-bindings together.
That's a real thought. I so all my code and markup in emacs but use
vi for email, mainly to keep my hand in for when vi's th e only
choice. So viper or vile would work for me. Thanks for the suggestion.