Re: [SLUG] mutt and urls

On 16 May, Dave Fitch wrote:
> On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 04:07:09PM +1000, Mike Lake wrote:
>> How do you guys use mutt and view urls ?
>
> I copy and paste with the mouse into a netscape window
> (but I am running mutt ssh'd into another machine from
> the one I'm using and running netscape on).
>
> Oh for a nice gui but simple and 100% reliable mail client.

I don't want to start a mail client war, but I've found tkrat to be just
that :)
http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~maf/ratatosk/
I've used it for a good 2 1/2 years now, and no complaints.

May not be what you're after, nor have all the features you want, it's
tk so it's a little uglier than, say, evolution or whatever, but I'm
happy with it.

Catie

--

 Acephali \A*ceph"a*li\, n. pl. [LL., pl. of acephalus. See Acephal.] 1. A
fabulous people reported by ancient writers to have heads.

	 - http://www.dictionary.com
----
http://www.liedra.net