SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] vim lockup
- To: Geoffrey Robertson <hector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] vim lockup
- From: Bevan Broun <brounb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed May 16 11:50:02 2001
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: brounb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
on Wed, May 16, 2001 at 11:43:59AM +1000, Geoffrey Robertson <hector@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ocassionally when editing in vim I do a C-X C-S brain fart. I can
> often recover with random C-Q, ESC, whatever.
> Is there a "look after emacs idiot" major mode for vim?
> What is the equiv of C-G in vim?
I know nothing about emacs. Did you try ":help emacs" in vim. What does C-G do