SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] IPROUTE
- To: George Vieira <GeorgeV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] IPROUTE
- From: Crossfire <xfire@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed May 16 10:46:01 2001
- Cc: "Sydney Linux Users Group (E-mail)" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
George Vieira was once rumoured to have said:
> Has anybody managed to get IPROUTE to forward internal servers out as their
> NAT addresses?
No, that'd be a function of iptables, not iproute.
ipchains probably can't do this either.
Crossfire | This email was brought to you
xfire@xxxxxxxx | on 100% Recycled Electrons