SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ssh and sudo
- To: Luke Szymanski <luke@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ssh and sudo
- From: Crossfire <xfire@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon May 14 16:48:02 2001
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
Luke Szymanski was once rumoured to have said:
> Having installed ssh 2.4 (on freebsd 2.2), I can no longer run sudo
> through the ssh connection.
Just pardon my curiosity,
But why are you:
1) Using such an old version of FreeBSD.
2) Asking FreeBSDish stuff on a Linux list?
Crossfire | This email was brought to you
xfire@xxxxxxxx | on 100% Recycled Electrons