SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] ssh and sudo
- To: Luke Szymanski <luke@xxxxxxxxxx>, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] ssh and sudo
- From: Grahame Kelly <grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon May 14 15:57:02 2001
- Organization: Wild Possum
- Reply-to: grahame@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 14 May 2001, Luke Szymanski wrote:
> Having installed ssh 2.4 (on freebsd 2.2), I can no longer run sudo
> through the ssh connection.
Use "ssh -l loginname -X hostname" this will give you a ssh connection
to hostname with the X environment dispay authentication automagically
Use "sux" for the same thing locally.