SLUG Mailing List Archives
[SLUG] Re. Debian birth pangs: mail and Lilo ...
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] Re. Debian birth pangs: mail and Lilo ...
- From: Adam Bogacki <afb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri May 11 22:49:01 2001
- Cc: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx, jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: Adam Bogacki <afb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
By way of explanation:
I have managed to open a connection via my ISP - which only seems
to work as root - and found that Balsa sends mail but does receive it at
the moment; I'm working on it. Mailx, Mutt, Pine, and Elm also do not
seem to work.
The other thing is that I have a few important message on my Win 98
drive I wish to access as reasonably soon as possible. I'd appreciate
advice on how to configure Lilo to allow the option between these two
drives. At the moment it opens solely into Debian Linux - something
Windows was usually accused of doing (i.e. hogging the system).