SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Non-GUI ppp configuration for RedHat?
- To: Rev Simon Rumble <simon@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Non-GUI ppp configuration for RedHat?
- From: "Steve Kowalik" <stevenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed May 9 23:30:06 2001
- Cc: SLUG List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.17i
On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 02:08:04PM +0100, Rev Simon Rumble uttered:
> Okay RH afficionados, please tell me there is a non-GUI way to
> configure ppp under RedHat 7? If there isn't it's the last straw and
> I'm gonna install something sane instead.
ls -l /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/*ppp*
But other than that small fragment, i'm none the wiser.
And I'm not even sure that is the directory, i do know it's
_somewhere_ in /etc/sysconfig.
"I'm a sysadmin because I couldn't beat a blind monkey in a coding contest."