SLUG Mailing List Archives
- To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SLUG] resolv.conf
- From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri May 4 14:02:02 2001
- Organization: Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
How come that the resolv.conf et re-written all the time?
but everytime the ppp conection dies the first line is missing
and ALL of my queries go to the next nameserver (which I dont want).
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
| __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director|
| _ _.--'-n_/ Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L |
|-(_)------(_)= +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|