Re: [SLUG] Looking for c source code which can generate passwords for cvs

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 06:52:54PM +0900, Antony Stace wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find some c source code which
> can generate the passwords used by cvs.

cvs passwords are enctrypted using the standard Unix crypt function,
and are stored as "username:password", just like Apache's passwords, so
you should be able to use htpasswd to update them:

  htpasswd -d $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/passwd username

Cheers,

John
--
whois !JC774-AU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx