SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Linux & Windows Integration - Follow Up
- To: Simon Bryan <sbryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Linux & Windows Integration - Follow Up
- From: Craige McWhirter <craigem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu May 3 10:14:01 2001
- Cc: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx, lias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.15i
It is possible to have your password on one system too:
Use SAMBA as the PDC.
Thus spake Simon Bryan (sbryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), on 0:
> means two user lists to manage (but only one password list), but we do this
> already for AUC and the same data list can be run through scripts on NT and
> Linux to automate the whole process.