Re: [SLUG] Debian autobuilder

On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 06:11:59AM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Debgeeks ahoy!
>
> I'd like to set up an autobuilder for a bunch of packages here, has anyone
> done this before? I can't seem to find the any appropriate packages in
> apt-cache. ;) [ Yeah, so I'm hoping to avoid the hassle, given that the
> there are autobuilders building the OS already. ]

There are a number of tools, but the only one that seems close to
what you are after in the archive is dbuild.

Turtle is another tool being developed by the Debian Hurd folks.

BuildD is/was the tool being used by the Debian Alpha people.

[ some time passes ]

The Debian ARM folks are also using buildd and wanna-build. Their
page <URL: http://www.inkvine.fluff.org/~buildd/> refers you to
cvs.nocrew.org to get the source.

Unfortunately I don't appear to be access the site currently.

James Troup <james@xxxxxxxxxx> should be able to help you out or
give you further information.

Anand