SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Execute a file
- To: Matthew Dalton <matthewd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Execute a file
- From: "Marshall, Joshua" <MarshallJ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed Sep 27 14:49:06 2000
- Cc: Sydney Linux Users Group <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> This is a long shot, but... what are the mount flags for the partition
> your perl script is on?
The long shot got it. Goodness me, I wouldn't have guessed this one!
/dev/sda5 on /home type ext2 (rw,noexec,nosuid,usrquota)
of course, the cgi-bin directory is in /home/httpd