SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Mozilla
- To: Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Mozilla
- From: Jason Rennie <jwrennie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Sep 26 13:31:54 2000
- Cc: Michael Lake <Mike.Lake@xxxxxxxxxx>, SLUG <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Let's see, Mozilla have been at it how long? 2 1/2 years?
> MS managed to usurp the entire browser market in the same time :(
> Their browser is world class and supports all the W3C (or should
> I say MS) standards.
Have you actaully used IE 5.5 ?
I saw sombody "boasting" that it had an added security features, like
being able to reject cookies not set by the same domain as the page. Not
like netscape ahsn;t had this since verison 4 (at least).
Besides, IE still crashes my whoel machine when it goes down.
Long live nutscrape