SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] Understanding mail headers....
- To: marty <marty@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] Understanding mail headers....
- From: Ken Yap <ken@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Sep 26 07:52:16 2000
- Cc: "Slug@Slug. Org. Au" <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: ken@xxxxxxxxxx (Ken Yap)
>is the difference between an email being a 'BCC' or 'envelope only' in
>just the concept and not the execution ??
Bcc can be implemented by changing the envelope address only. On some
MUAs like MH Bcc does more, it marks the copy prominently as a Bcc.
Given that most spam have To: lines which are totally bogus, I would say
there is no primary recipient in such cases. The spam victim *is* the