Re: [SLUG] All these goodbyes

> Dave Kempe wrote:
>
> Lets get back to doing our jobs eh? and accept people for what they are.
> Perhaps some forgiveness all round may help :-)

Other than dealing list-splitting queries, this will be my only response to
the thread.

Thank you Dave, I agree 100%. Such great people, such a great ideal, and we
waste our time quibbling!

There are so many more interesting ways to express ourselves in this
community - and you have the opportunity to grow and nurture with every
word. Do so - it's a wonderful feeling.

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.