RE: [SLUG] Samba

Hey marty,
webmin doesn't read the linuxconf or predifined values correctly.
The block of values added at the begining by webmin are OK, I've found
webmin to be great to get the commands correct at least.
I've found you need to go comment our the commands that are in there twice.
Restart Samba and you should be swoit.
Thats prob your only real problem. THe duplicate commands.

dave