[SLUG] Keyboard Lockup in X

Hey SLUGgers,

Small problem - my keyboard has completely cut out. There's no response from
the keyboard at all, even to the point of Caps Lock not changing state.

I'm using a so-far-so-good 2.4.0-test8 kernel (no troubles in the past), and
XFree4. However, for the keyboard to be as dead as this, I'm pretty sure
it's a kernel problem.

Is there some kind of kernel-level keyboard reset command? I'm avoiding
rebooting, as there's a few things I'm working on which need some keyboard
input! And yes, I'm ssh'ing from another machine right now. 8)

- Jeff

-- jdub@xxxxxxxxxxx ------------------------------- http://linux.conf.au/ --

        Ye shall be cursed to fall in love so easily, and yet be so
                     cold of heart as never to express it.