[SLUG] OT - HW - Swappable drawers

Gidday Sluggers

To cut down on the number of systems I need to run (yep most of my $
income comes from supporting the other OSs) and to avoid the deliberate
un-cooperative nature of MS OS's in multiboot systems, I'm trialling a
system with a series of swappable draws.

The trouble is that it isn't working too well. The suse 6.4 install went
great, but everything else didn't. Aah - the Suse 6.4 caddy was the one
that came with that draw - you get the picture!

I'm wandering if anyone has any tips on these systems.
Did anyone do anything like slip packing washers in, etc.

   email: terryc@xxxxxxxxxx  www: http://www.woa.com.au
       or terryc@xxxxxxxxxx
   snail:  PO Box 1047, Campbelltown, NSW 2560.