SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] DOS Boot floppy
- To: Submission to SLUG mailing List <slug@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] DOS Boot floppy
- From: Jobst Schmalenbach <jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri Sep 8 14:29:53 2000
- Organization: Barrett Consulting Group Pty Ltd
- Reply-to: jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2i
On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 12:48:24PM +1000, Bill (billb@xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Sorry ifthis is off topic, but I guess all linux users have this problem at
> some time.
> I need to create a DOS boot floppy (no problem) which includes the driver
> (the problem) for my Adaptec 2940UW SCSI card so that I can update the bios
> of a SCSI drive.
> How do I create a Dos boot floppy including the SCSI driver?
run, and put a couple of "DEVICE=...." as seen in the readme file
in the config.sys file of the boot floppy and reboot!
When the Pope visits a country he really likes, does he french kiss the ground?????????
| __, Jobst Schmalenbach, jobst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Technical Director|
| _ _.--'-n_/ Barrett Consulting Group P/L & The Meditation Room P/L |
|-(_)------(_)= +61 3 9532 7677, POBox 277, Caulfield South, 3162, Australia|