From: Marty Richards [mailto:marty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 1 September 2000 20:20
To: slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SLUG] A super sparc?

Hi Slug,

I have acquired a couple of new workstations. The problem is I'm not really
sure what the boxes are...

The cases are labelled "Axil 311" and they appear to have 6 CPU's ??
labelled "Super Sparc TMS390".

Unfortunately there is no RAM, and the slots seem to need 100 pin ? memory
which I've never seen ;(

So, can anyone identify these boxes? Does anyone know where I can source
some RAM for them? SMP linux is appealing ;)

Cheers,
Marty