SLUG Mailing List Archives
Re: [SLUG] multiple POP-3 servers on one machine
- To: Umar Goldeli <umar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SLUG] multiple POP-3 servers on one machine
- From: Michael Still <mikal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue Oct 31 12:03:42 2000
- Cc: Conrad Parker <conradp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Rick Welykochy <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx, slug@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Umar Goldeli wrote:
> > Then what does apache virtual hosting do?
> It looks at the HTTP "Host:" header in the request.
Unless you are doing IP address based virtual hosting, which is what I am
Michael Still (mikal@xxxxxxxxxxx)
- Panda PDF Generation Library (http://www.stillhq.com/panda/)
- GPG Public Key at http://www.stillhq.com/mikal.asc